An option, often known as a “stock option” or “equity option” is significant in the trading market. Thus, you will come into situations when you will need to know this one. Therefore, we offer Options Basics 101, where you will learn how to create a good options trading plan and discover the keys to selecting strike prices that maximize upside and minimize downside in the options market. Here, we will also define common trading terms and explain why it is better to hold contracts than stocks.
For just $299, you will learn the fundamentals of options, how and when to pick the right option based on market trends (Calls for uptrending markets and Puts for downtrending markets), and how to understand Greek terms (such as Delta, Gamma, Theta, Vega, and Rho). There’s a lot more in store for you when you join this class!
- The Foundation: What options are and how they enhance your quality trading decisions.
- How to Choose the Right Option: Basing your options decisions on the stock market. Calls for uptrending Market Puts for a downtrending Market.
- When to Use Calls and Puts: When and why you should use calls and puts in your options trading plan.
- Selecting Strike Prices: The keys to selecting strike prices that maximize upside and minimize downside.
- Calculating Premium: What it means to be in the money, at the money and out of the money in options trading.
- The Greeks: How to understand and interpret Delta, Gamma, Theta, Vega and Rho.